Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ISF User Group Meeting 9-9-09

TRG Direct just wrapped up another ISF user group meeting. With an outstanding attendence, our customers came prepared with great questions.

Download the audio from TRG Direct's user group meeting. As a teaser... here are a few questions that were asked today. Get the answers online!

  • "When I get a an acceptance for my Importer Security Filing and also the Bill of lading is on file, then the shipping line informs me that they left out the containers out of the vessel so the ETA and ETD will be different while the Bill of lading number will be the same, do I have to re-submit my ISF form because of the information that has been changed?"
  • "Can you please confirm that the carrier used in ISF is the vessel owner and not the owner of MBL."
  • "When creating an ISF and using an ISF template, can the template be updated from the ISF screen?"

No comments: